The Academic English course prepares you for academic life in an English-speaking environment, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The course will prepare you for the challenges of university education in English-speaking countries around the world.
- Familiarising you with the academic environment and the British Higher Education system
- Practice listening to academic lectures
- Taking effective notes
- Reading academic texts quickly and effectively
- Writing university length essays and expressing ideas clearly and accurately
- Delivering academic presentations