This course focuses on using English in everyday life and helps develop your general English language skills: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. The General English course will help you to use English confidently and successfully in any situation or environment. You will be able to express yourself accurately, clearly and most importantly naturally.
- Learn ‘real’ English using the latest course books and authentic materials.
- Conversational lessons which allows you to use the language you learn in the classroom.
- Develop your communication skills doing activities with your personal English teacher such as role-plays, discussions, and games.
- Listening and reading activities using course books and authentic materials such as BBC news, TV programmes, and newspapers.
- Progress is monitored and discussed on a regular basis.